Just thought I would throw this out there... This weekend we proceeded to go to Lowe's and purchase both a dryer and a new dishwasher. Now, to be fair, we needed the dryer. Ours was probably as old as Chris and I, (grateful for the hand me down from a family friend) and it was to the point where we didn't want to leave it running while we left the house for fear it was going to catch fire or something... so yes, we needed a dryer...
The dishwasher... not so much, well only kinda sorta... See now that we swapped rooms and our entertainment room is in the fireplace room, it's essentially in the kitchen also (think great room concept) and our dishwasher is ridiculously loud! So clearly that justifies getting a whole new one. And a really good one at that! Stainless steel, buttons on the edge of door so Peyton fingers don't push them, and even a delay start so we will never have that "oh man, I meant to turn this on before bed last night" moment. Needless to say, we're a bit excited about the dishwasher which should be arriving any day now.
Chris and I don't frivously spend money very often, and when we do sometimes we get a bit heavy handed (did I mention we also bought a TV mount) Alas, we're working on getting the last student loan paid off, we paid with all cash (debit) so I think we're ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment