Alright, it's really the small things that make me happy. About a year ago a friend of mine posted on Facebook something about trying out new stuff for free from a site called bzzagent. I decided to check it out, because who doesn't love a good free item! In the last year I have had the opportunity to try make-up, pizza, chocolate chip cookies, and now Science Diet cat food.
Boo is already quite the connoisseur of Science Diet food. In fact, we recently switched her over to the 'lite' version of adult cat food because she is becoming quite the lovable bunch of kitty!
Let's be honest, no one likes the smell of a litter box especially when it's housed in your own bedroom. I can honestly say that Boo's Box is never smelly. I don't think that we're one of those houses where you can tell they have a cat... because her box doesn't stink up the place. I attribute this to her great diet of Science Diet food. I am excited to try out their new version!
Ah! So bzzagent is legit? I sw your post on facebook and wondered if you'd been hacked! Good to know! I'll have to check it out! ...great to see you blogging!
ReplyDelete